Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Genocide in Rwanda, Day 8 - Class Recap

Dear class,

I am sorry that I was not at Westview today (Wednesday 12/20, the last day before break), as I have had a family emergency. We will talk after break about how class went today (I expect that you came close to finishing Hotel Rwanda, but not the whole way, so we will do that next class). I regret that I was not able to wish you all a wonderful and safe Winter Break, but please know you are in my thoughts and I hope you are able to enjoy this time with your family. See you in 2018.

- Luke Fritz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please enter your comment. I will review the comments before posting them to the blog, so do not worry if yours does not pop up right away. Remember, do your best with spelling and grammar! :-)