Monday, April 20, 2009

Game Day Open Thread: Portland Trail Blazers vs. Houston Rockets, Game 2


Click on the picture. See the player on the far side of the court, with the ball in the air? A few rows in front and seats to the right of that ball is exactly where I will be tomorrow night!

Breathing in, breathing out... class, I JUST GOT TICKETS TO THE GAME! The Blazers website was selling them this evening, so they were relatively cheap too! I guess they had some left over or something? I will be sitting right on top of the players tunnel, Section 108, six rows from the front of the section. AHH! I AM SO EXCITED!

Thus, I will not be able to do a good job (or any job) writing the live blog. I trust that you guys will be up to the challenge of keeping tabs. Let me know if you see me on the TV too! I will be rocking the trusty red Roy #7 jersey. Please see below for the class recap, if you have not done so already.

GO BLAZERS! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at the game!!!! Bring back free food! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news for you guys
    blazers won
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chalupa! What an amazing game! So ridiculously intense! I will have to show you guys some of the photos from the night... wow. We got our pictures taken courtside, next to the Playoffs sign! So many other incredible moments too - I got to be there for Brandon Roy's first playoff win! Woo hoo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you get more of those food cupons again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Russel,

    The Blazers scored over a 100, so I got a free chalupa. That was it for the giveaways. I'll have to decide how to pass it along to the class tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please enter your comment. I will review the comments before posting them to the blog, so do not worry if yours does not pop up right away. Remember, do your best with spelling and grammar! :-)